Call for Candidates for the Chief of the Department of Radiology CIUSS CODI 2017
The Jewish General Hospital, part of the Centre Universitaire du Centre-Ouest-de-l’Île-de- Montréal, based in, Montreal, Quebec, is calling for applicants for the position of Department Chief of Radiology.
Criteria for selection of CIUSS Chief of Radiology 2017
- RCPS(C) Radiologist in good standing
- 4-year mandate
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in French and English
- Previous leadership experience
- Formal Leadership or Management training or interest in participating in training
- Commitment to aligning the Department to support the strategic plan of the CIUSS
- Commitment to Quality Improvement, Innovation & Change Management
- Personal credibility
- Vision for the Department
- Awareness of potential challenges
- Familiarity with Quality Metrics and Monitoring
- Development of interdepartmental and multidisciplinary partnerships with the aim to improving process and patient safety
- Commitment to patient centric and cost effective Healthcare Stewardship including:
- Human resources
- Departmental services utilization and waitlists
- Creation of access corridors of expertise and integration across sites
- Commitment to the development of the research and teaching mandate for the CIUSS and McGill RUISS
- Academic profile
- Capitalizing on strengths of site (volume, diversity of cases etc.)
Interested candidates wishing to be considered for this position are asked to submit a letter of interest, a Curriculum Vitae, as well as names and addresses of three references to the chair of the Search and Selection Committee:
Dr. Shannon Fraser
Chief, Division of General Surgery
Jewish General Hospital
3755 Cote St. Catherine Rd.
Montreal, QC, H3T 1E2
Review of applications will begin after August 30th, 2017.
In accordance with Canadian Immigration requirements, priority will be given to Canadian citizens and permanent residents.